Monday, September 6, 2010

Overheard at My Own Funeral

Photo ©2010 Helen Dawson


People are saying that I was always faithful and true, that no matter what difficulties I faced in life, I always did my very best to overcome them, and continued on with life.



They are saying that I was always generous and willing to help whoever needed my help, and even helped those facing death, when everyone else in their lives had left them because they could not deal with the things happening the dying ones.



They are also telling how hard I worked to save animals in need as well as people, and that I loved our Heavenly Father, Jehovah God and his Son, Christ Jesus, our redeemer.



They are saying that even when faced with life threatening illness and injury, I still hung on and fought, and survived those things, as well.



They say that I helped many people who were also disabled, and who qualified for Social Security Disability and were turned down to hang in and even taught them how to win their fight for the benefits they needed and were entitled to.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment