Monday, September 6, 2010

My Life, Ten Years From Now

Ten years from now...



Well, to begin with, I believe that what the Bible promises is true. I also know as a fact, that our Heavenly Father has never lied, and everything he says will happen, does and has happened. Things are happening right now that were foretold in the Bible. One only need to search, and beg God to help them know what it true or not.



Just always remember that we must come to God in prayer, through his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus stated that, "No one comes to the father, except through me."



The God of the Bible has promised since the day that he banned Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden that he would take steps to return mankind to the state of perfection that Adam and Eve lost for all their offspring. When they stole the fruit from the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil."



Adam was personally told by his Creator, not only to not eat from that one particular tree, but not even to touch that tree. That tree was the only thing in the Garden of Eden that they were not allowed to use, or touch. That tree was the personal property of their Father in heaven.







They did not make a very good choice, did they? Eve was deceived by Satan using a serpent much like a ventriloquist uses a dummy. But, Adam was not deceived, as God told him directly that they were not to even touch that particular tree, nor to eat from it, under the penalty of death.



It's not like they were starving. The Bible book of Genesis says that God had planted the Garden of Eden with every tree full of good fruit, and that they could eat to their satisfaction.



Do you recall the scripture in Genesis, where God said he would put enmity between the "serpent and the woman?"



Have you ever read in Genesis where God said that the serpent would bruise the one in the heel, and that the serpent would be bruised in the head?



That was the very beginning of God's plan to rescue the human race from sin and death we have all inherited from our original forebears.



In Ten Years:



I hope to be one of the millions that are living in the cleansed society, and an earth free pollution of any kind, and from all the damage that was ruining the beautiful places God created for man's happiness and the beauty for everyone to share and enjoy.



I hope I will be one who is no longer injuring any living thing, whether animal of human.



In the Bible Book of Isaiah, chapter 11, verses 6 through 9, it states: " And the wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them. And the cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. And the sucking child will certainly play upon the hole of the cobra; and upon the light aperture of a poisonous snake will a weaned child actually put his own hand. They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea."



If I am one who survives the destruction of all wickedness, and of everyone who refuses to accept Earth's new King, Christ Jesus, I will enjoy living without fear of death, or crime or sickness of any kind.



Everyone who does survive, as well as those who are resurrected from the long forgotten graves, will all have an opportunity to learn about our Creator without the influence of Satan, his wicked demon followers, or greedy men who were power hungry, and only cared about themselves instead of others.



No one will ever again suffer hunger, sickness, death, or have to work so hard to provide for wealthy, greedy men, but everyone will have their own home, and have plenty to eat, and all their family members that they had lost to death, mankind's final enemy will be done away with, because God has promised it, and his Son, Christ Jesus will make sure that he did not die for nothing. He died so we all would have an opportunity to learn about his Father, and the truth from the Bible. Just imagine growing younger instead of looking older with each passing year.



I will be riding my horse, and whatever other creature that I may encounter that is ridable. I will be able to travel the globe, and have an eternity to learn to play any musical instrument I so desire.



Just think... You could have an eternity to learn to become an artist, a horticulturist, a world traveller, as well as anything else you so desire, as long as it isn't harmful to the other people on earth, or polluting to the natural beauty of the earth.



Just think, if you like camping, or hiking, or anything else, you will not only have the time to do it all, but you can also do it for free. God, our creator has promised it in his Holy Scriptures.



I will be able to get to know my earthly family, no matter how long it may take, since I now have forever, and I am no longer feeling like I am 65.



My hair is regaining it's original color, my teeth are no longer containing any fillings, or cavities. I am regaining my youthful skin, and regaining the beauty of my young adulthood. I'm even regaining my youthful figure of 40-22-36. I am also growing, to repair the damage that stunted my growth as a young child, when I nearly died several times.



I have lots of energy now, and I can actually run up a mountain, "just as a stag does."



There are people now, who although they were previously lame or blind, they have had all their disabilities healed, just a Christ did for many while living as a man on earth.



The earth is again producing plenty of food for everyone, and no one has to buy their food, or even property, as our loving Father and our King, Christ Jesus are now ruling in love, fairness, and are very generous.



I now have the time, and energy to visit my Grandchildren's children, and I will even be able to see my own Grandparents, who died many years ago, along with my parents, and even Great Grandparents, and beyond.



You see, our Father in heaven promises this for all who choose to learn about him and his loving Son who died just to give us all this opportunity.





Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment