Monday, September 6, 2010

Inspired by one of My Favorite Childhood Books

From my youth, and one I made sure my own children had

While I have read many books that I consider favorites, "The Pokey Little Puppy" is one I clearly recall from when I was only about two or three years old.



I see that they have now compiled several of these old books into one book.



See that little spotted pup at the bottom of the cover if this ten book compilation? That's the Pokey Little Puppy of my youth, as well as my kid's.



"And they came down the hill, rolly, polly, pell, mell, tumble bumble, one by one."



That Pokey Little Puppy could never get home in time for dinner with the other puppies, and ended up not getting anything, going to bed with an empty tummy, until one time...

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment