Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Favorite Candy, I have to choose between two, don't cha know?

This is a very tough choice, hmmm


More, please?

I very seldom eat sweets at all, but... If I were to have only one choice, I suppose that would have to be Nestle's Butterfinger bar. I've never really been what one might call a "chocoholic" but, on rare occasions I will buy one or two Butterfinger bars. It offers the combination of mild sweet chocolate with the crunchiness of peanut butter taste.



An occasional Butterfinger bar is a pleasant taste treat that I only rarely ingest. Actually, it might just be a challenge between the Butterfinger bar and a York Peppermint Patty. I do enjoy the sparking taste of peppermint wrapped in the dark chocolate coating of the Your Peppermint Patty, also on rare occasions.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment