Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just a Bit of Information and Thanks to My Visitors

Fall Harvest
Fall is here, and people will be snuggling up in front of their fireplaces with a good book and hot chocolate to while away the hours.  It's the time of the year when people are looking for comfort foods, things like pumpkin pecan pie, wonderful homemade stews, or maybe chili beans.

I would like to take this time to thank all of my readers and those who see fit to follow my writing, whether it be a poem or story, or even my response to plinky prompts.  Some of you are probably people that I also follow on plinky.com, too.


I only recently started this blog, and it is very interesting to see where some of my readers come from.  While it is only reasonable that most readers are from the United States, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there are actually readers from many countries around the world.

Berry Pie
Now that I know were a few of my readers live, I would like to find out more about their country.  The countries include: Russia, France, South Korea and even India, Taiwan, Germany, Lebanon, Ukraine, and Moldova.

I am really very touched that all of you wonderful people see fit to read my little blog that usually makes me happy writing, and even happier to know that someone else besides me must be enjoying at least some of the things that I write.

PecanPie
I also was very touched by your thoughtful comments and condolences over the recent loss of my beloved little Chihuahua, Pugsly.

I don't really feel this little post is sufficient to say thank you all so very much.  I wish that I could hug each and everyone of you.  For now, I guess it will have to do.  I wish each of you a wonderful and safe fall season, and may your not get any cavities from all that pie and hot chocolate.

PK Hawk's Homemade
Chili Beans
©2010 PK Hawk
Hmmm, some nice hot, homemade chili beans would really taste good about now.  Maybe some delicious beef stew?  Would you believe I have already eaten dinner, and it really isn't that cold here right now, but it certainly feels like comfort food weather to me.

Do any of you have a favorite cool weather dish you might like to share?  If so, feel free to either add it to the comments, or email it to me as pk1hawk@gmail.com.

All this good food, and I haven't even added hot chocolate or a photo of piping hot stew.  I will see if I can rectify that right now.
I guess I don't have a good photo of hot chocolate or stew just now.  I will try to rectify the situation, and add it in maybe tomorrow.

Meanwhile if anyone has a favorite cool weather recipe, as I said earlier, just email to me, and I will try to add it in as another post.

PK Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment