Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th Campers Along The Lakeshore Near Where I Live


©2011 PK Hawk
With today being July 4th, and since I now live along the shoreline of our areas lake, I decided to take a few photos of the campers and the beach near where I live.

I have had an opportunity to meet a few of the people who are visiting the lakeshore for the holiday weekend, watch them having fun with their personal water craft, boating, water skiing, as well as some who chose to wet their fishing line along the beach.

The photos here, today were all taken yesterday, July 3, 2011 by myself, between about 5:15 to about 5:45 AM.
Approaching The Camping Area
©2011 PK Hawk
©2011 PK Hawk


©2011 PK Hawk

©2011 PK Hawk

©2011 PK Hawk

©2011 PK Hawk


Young Man Gets An Early Start Fishing
©2011 PK Hawk

©2011 PK Hawk

©2011 PK Hawk



Above all, have a nice weekend, 
use caution with any watercraft, 
don't drink and drive, either your car or boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment