Monday, January 10, 2011

The Best Movie of 2010

Getting Back to Nature

Since I almost never go to a movie, I really don't have a clue, and really couldn't care less which were the best movies of 2010. I have pretty much stopped watching movies, or watching TV, since most of that is produced isn't worth watching. Few movies and TV shows have few redeeming qualities. Practically everything produced in Hollywood, and most other countries is full of immorality, violence, and the paranormal, which is more harmful than entertaining.


If I do care to see something, I usually watch it on either Netflix or Hulu, and even the things I have to choose from there, are getting more difficult to find. Basically, if it isn't something clean enough and suitable for children, I don't need to see or hear it, either.


It comes down to something I often say, "As we are what we eat, from what we feed our mind, we speak."

No comments:

Post a Comment