Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Why I'm (Undecided About) Going Digital

Amazon Kindle 2 Wireless eBook Reader


No, I don't have one, but I think I would like to get one. I keep waiting for pries to fall. There are times I really do need something that will keep many books at my fingertips. I really do enjoy reading regular. old fashioned bound books. There are also times it would be very convenient if I didn't have to carry or store hundreds of books.

I have checked out the Kindle, and even glanced at the Sony e-book reader, but I really have better places to spend my money, too. Just watch, when I finally break down and buy one, the or at least mine will suddenly be obsolete, and they will be upgrading everything, leaving me with very limited use of mine.

It isn't necessarily novels that I have a need for something like this to store and keep all my books at hand. I do a lot of research, and such, that requires a rather full library, for which online just doesn't provide coverage.

Since I have never even used a E-Book Reader, can anyone tell me if I can load books that are in PDF format?

Happy reading all, electronic, online, or the old fashioned way by turning paper pages.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment