Friday, December 17, 2010

Laughter; The Best Medicine


As far as I can tell, and from what other people have said about my laugh, it must be a pleasant sounding one. Occasionally I may have a real "belly laugh" but that isn't often.

Sorry, but I just don't make it a habit to listen to my own laugh.

Some have said that they love my laugh, and I don't recall anyone saying my laugh is unsettling, or irritating, either, thank goodness. Actually, I tend to be more reserved, and maybe a bit too serious at times. I laugh at things I consider funny, such as when watching children play, or watching animals interact playfully. I loved watching my little Chihuahua "Pugsly" playing with his best buddies, Snow Bear and Buddy Cat. They were always good for a few laughs.


Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment