Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is Your Forgetter Working? How About Your Rememberer?

This is a copy/paste poem which I received in my e-mail.  I have no idea who first wrote it, but it certainly demands being shared.

T


It's said that an elephant never forgets.


Forgetter Be Forgotten?
M
y forgetter's getting better,
But my rememberer is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke

F
or when I'm 'here' I'm wondering
If I really should be 'there'
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!


O
ft times I walk into a room,
Say 'what am I here for?'
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.


A
t times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!


W
hen shopping I may see someone,
Say 'Hi' and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, 'who on earth was that?


Y
es, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.


C
AN YOU RELATE???
Please send this to everyone you know
because

I DON'T REMEMBER
WHO I SENTTHIS TO!

LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH A LOT



Now what was I supposed to remember?

Author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment