Saturday, February 5, 2011

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

Campfire Breakfast with Grits


This one's a bit hard to nail down, as many times, I will eat something for breakfast that might be considered dinner, or lunch. I might eat breakfast for dinner, too.

I have never been really nailed down to eating one particular type of meal for any meal in particular.

Haven't you ever eaten pizza for breakfast, or an omelet for dinner? I have done all the above, and sometimes I love beef stew for breakfast, or a bowl of yogurt for dinner. There are many times, that I will eat a ham and cheese omelet with polish sausage and a Mediterranean vegetable mix for breakfast. Sometimes, I even add blueberries on top of the veggies.
Homemade Chili Beans
©2010 PK Hawk

I also will eat homemade chili beans with meat for any meal.  This photo is one I took while preparing one of my variations on chili beans.  Sometimes, I make it more simple, and other times, its got all sort of things added.

I also love my homemade butter beans (dried lima beans) with ham shanks.  Things like these, I can eat any time, and it really doesn't matter the time of day or night.

I really do love eating something like cherry crepes, or eggs and bacon mixed in with either gently fried potatoes with onions, or with hominy grits, with melted cheese, all mixed up with my over easy eggs and crumbled bacon.
Baby Octopus
©2010 PK Hawk
Baked Cheese & Crab on the Half Shell
©2010 PK Hawk
Fried Bananas
©2010 PK Hawk

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment